In this sense, we inform you of the following extremes:
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data provided through this website, by telephone or through any of our forms in paper format, of those obtained as a result of your stay in our Apartment or the use of the services that the same offers is:
Company name: INMUEBLES EN RENTA EUROPIRINEOS, S.L.
Registered office: Calle Don Jaime I nº 48, 1ºD, 50003 Zaragoza
Phone: 976 20 47 10
Email address: email@example.com
For what purposes do we treat the personal data of the interested parties and what is the legitimacy of said treatment?
In response to the requests, complaints or claims that the interested party may address to us, Apartamentos Sabinas will process your data to:
- Provide the information that the interested party requests about our products and services. Apartamentos Sabinas will only keep the data of the interested parties for said purpose as long as it is necessary to provide the requested information.
- Manage and respond to possible queries, complaints and claims made by any means, including electronic ones. Apartamentos Sabinas will only keep the personal data of the affected party for this purpose while the query, complaint or claim is being processed and answered, unless any liability arises from it, in which case, they will be kept as long as it is required.
The legitimizing basis for the following treatments will be the provision of the products or services contracted by the interested party or the application of the appropriate pre-contractual measures:
- Manage the reservation that the interested party makes through any of the channels enabled for such purposes. Apartamentos Sabinas will keep the data of the interested party for this purpose while any responsibility could arise from the services contracted by the interested party.
- Proceed to collect the corresponding amounts when the reservation is canceled outside the deadlines, if any, authorized for such purposes. For this purpose, Sabinas Apartments will keep the data related to the credit card provided during the reservation process, until the corresponding amount is charged.
- Manage the stay of the clients, as well as the provision of the services requested by them during the same, which includes, among other issues, the preparation of the stay and the attention of the requests related to it. For such purposes, we may request data such as the age of the guests in order to prepare the room. This purpose also includes the billing and collection of the services consumed. Apartamentos Sabinas will keep the data for the indicated purposes as long as some type of liability may arise from the provision of the services contracted by the interested party.
The legitimizing basis for the following treatments will be the consent given by the interested party, where appropriate:
- Manage the services contracted by those interested who, without being guests of our Apartment, contract any of our services, which includes, among other issues, the attention of the requests made during the contracted service, as well as the billing and collection of the services consumed. Apartamentos Sabinas will keep the data for the indicated purposes as long as some type of liability may arise from the provision of the services contracted by the interested party.
- Sporadically carry out, by any means, commercial and advertising communications related to our own products and services similar to those contracted by the interested parties, as long as the consent of the interested party is available or by virtue of the authorization granted by article 21.2 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Apartamentos Sabinas will keep the data of the interested party to send said commercial communications, as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
When data is requested from the interested party, they will be incorporated into the Sabinas Apartments treatment system, being treated with the purpose and legal basis established in the clause attached to each existing form for that purpose and with the appropriate degree of protection, according to the General Protection Regulations. Data (EU Regulation 2016/679). In said clause, you will be expressly informed of the purposes for which we will use your data and you will have the possibility of granting your consent or not, if it is necessary.
To which recipients will the personal data be communicated?
Apartamentos Sabinas may communicate the data of the interested party to public bodies and administrations, as well as to the security forces to which we are legally bound.
Outside of these cases, your personal data will not be reported to any third party, unless the purpose of the communication is to fulfill the purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the assignor and the assignee or the interested party has given their consent for such purposes or when the transfer is authorized by any law.
Data transfers to third countries are not planned.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept during the periods that have been expressed in each of the purposes of treatment.
What are the rights of the interested parties?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Sabinas Apartments are processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, Sabinas Apartments will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by request addressed to Apartamentos Sabinas, Calle Don Jaime I nº 48, 1ºD, 50003 Zaragoza or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your identity document.
Likewise, the interested party may revoke the consents granted whenever they wish, by contacting Apartamentos Sabinas at the address or email indicated above, or by modifying the settings of their devices when the treatment for which they wish to revoke their consent is carried out through cookies.
When the interested party wants more information about their data protection rights or deems it appropriate to file a claim, they can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.